Environmental Education Program
This is a fundamental tool for the development of conservation programs as it allows children, youth and adults to be informed about the problem of sharks and rays. IEMANYA Oceánica develops its environmental education program through:
- Primary school talks. Development of didactic material.
- Artistic expressions with conservation tints, such as painting, sculpture, music.
- Participation in educational camps. Community Festivals.
- Inclusion in the ambassador Shark subprogram whose goal is to make children understand the problem of sharks and their importance to preserve them. Delivery of workshops for young people and adults.
- The purpose of this program is to generate in the population a feeling of belonging to marine resources and especially to sharks and rays.